We believe a financial relationship focused on your wants and needs allows us to provide the best holistic financial planning services for you. We believe in the collaborative team approach with your accountant, estate planner and/or insurance agent. By partnering together, we work with you to gain a better picture and stronger understanding of your life and your finances.
The most important service we provide is to instill and reinforce a disciplined, non-emotional and results-driven approach to working to achieve your financial goals. We publish monthly newsletters and offer workshops during the year to educate our clients about the markets and investing.
Our client-focused experience is created through five core concepts:
- Understanding your goals
- Understanding your real risk tolerance
- Creating a long term, committed, mutually beneficial relationship
- Managing relatively conservative portfolios designed with built-in flexibility
- We are here to help you through life’s major financial decisions
Client Confidentiality is a top priority
Clients carefully share their financial and personal secrets with us so we can help them make tough choices with their money. If your secrets are not kept confidential – you will lose trust in us. If there is no trust – we can’t help you. Therefore we place your privacy and confidentiality considerations foremost in our practice at all times. All team members sign a client confidentiality agreement to further ensure your personal information is not discussed with anyone you haven’t authorized.
- Organization to your financial life;
- Accountability to help you follow through on your financial commitments;
- Objectivity to avoid emotionally driven decisions;
- Proactivity to anticipate your life transitions and be financially prepared for them
- Partnership with you to help you achieve the best life possible
Working with an independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), you can be confident that you’ll receive straight-forward advice based on your needs.
SECOND OPINION SERVICES
We believe it is important to get a “second opinion”, which can:
- Provide another perspective to your portfolio.
- Provide knowledge regarding different approaches available.
- Increase your confidence by helping you make more informed decisions.